Prospective authors are invited to submit original technical papers for publication in the Eusipco 2019 Conference Proceedings and for presentation(s).
All papers, including the ones for special sessions and workshops should adhere to the same guidelines to be considered and, eventually, be published in the proceedings. During the initial paper submission process via EDAS, the authors are required to make sure the pdf file and EDAS registration page of a paper have the same list of authors and the same paper title, that is, please add all authors in EDAS during the submission process. Failure to comply with this rule might result in your paper being withdrawn from the review process. On the other hand, the author list of an accepted paper can NOT be changed in the final manuscript.
All main conference and special session submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length of five (5) printed pages (10-point font) including figures. Papers exceeding 5 pages will not be accepted at EDAS, nor reviewed at all. Each satellite workshop has its own page limit; please adhere to the limits in the instructions on the workshop page.
When preparing your final manuscript, please pay also attention to the following:
- LaTeX is the preferred method to prepare you manuscript. Please use the standard LaTeX IEEE conference templates.
- If you use Microsoft Word, please use the most current version, which will help reduce word-to-pdf conversion issues such as embedded fonts, bookmarks, etc. Also, please use the Word IEEE conference template.
- Please do not include page numbers or headers/footers.
Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process and all submissions must be done through EDAS. Please contact the Technical Program Chairs. if you have any questions about submitting your manuscripts.
Papers must be submitted in Adobe’s Portable Document Format (PDF) format. PDF files:
- must not have Adobe Document Protection or Document Security enabled
- must have either ‘US Letter’ or ‘A4’ sized pages
- must be in first-page-first order
- must have ALL FONTS embedded and subset
ALL FONTS MUST be embedded in the PDF file. There is no guarantee that the viewers of the paper (reviewers and those who view the electronic proceedings after publication) have the same fonts used in the document. Please refer to your PDF file generation utility’s user guide to find out how to embed all fonts.
Note: Using the official IEEE templates (Not spconf.sty), the title words in the PDF will have their first letter capitalized, except function words (e.g., and, for). The authors should fill in the title as it appears in the PDF file when they are registering their paper at EDAS.